Smart TVs are getting more and more popular with every single passing day, as they allow you to enjoy Youtube, Netflix, and internet browsing, alongside cable TV.
However, getting the right smart TV for your needs can be a tricky task, especially, when you are on a tight budget.
Thus, we have compiled this blog post, in which we have put together a list of the best TVs under 700. So, you can choose the best smart TV under 700 according to your needs.
That being said, let’s jump right into the details, and check out the list.
Our Top Recommended List for Smart TVs Under $700
- A BILLION BRILLIANT COLORS
- DYNAMIC CONTRAST
- EXPANDED COLOR RANGE
- AIR SLIM DESIGN
- 4K UPSCALING
- ALEXA BUILT-IN
- SMART TV POWERED BY TIZEN
- REAL 4K DISPLAY
- QUAD CORE PROCESSOR 4K
- WEBOS + LG THINQ AI W/ MAGIC REMOTE
- TRUMOTION 120 (Native 60Hz)
- WORKS WITH HEY GOOGLE / ALEXA
- Wi-Fi Standard
|TV||Size (Inches)||Resolution||Refresh Rate||Voice Assistant||Operating System|
|Samsung QLED Q60A Series Smart TV||43||4K||60Hz||Bixby, Alexa, Google Voice Assistant||Tizen|
|Sony X80J Smart Android TV||50||4K||60Hz||Alexa, Google Voice Assistant||Google TV|
|Samsung TU-8000 Series TV||43||4K||60Hz||Bixby, Alexa, Google Voice Assistant||Tizen|
|LG 55UP8000PUA Smart TV||55||4K||60Hz||Alexa, Google Voice Assistant||Web OS|
|TCL 4-Series Smart TV||65||4K||60Hz||Alexa, Google Voice Assistant||ROKU TV|
|Sony X750H TV||65||4K||60Hz||Google Assistant||Android TV|
Best Smart TVs Under $700 Comparison Table in 2022
|SAMSUNG 43-Inch Class QLED Q60A...||5,468 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Sony X80J 50 Inch TV: 4K Ultra HD...||2,828 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|SAMSUNG 43-inch Class Crystal UHD...||Buy on Amazon|
|LG 55UP8000PUA Alexa Built-in 55"...||1,160 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|TCL 65-inch Class 4-Series 4K UHD...||Buy on Amazon|
|Sony X750H 65-inch 4K Ultra HD LED...||Buy on Amazon|
- A BILLION BRILLIANT COLORS: Enjoy vivid, lifelike color, regardless of brightness from 100% Color Volume with Quantum Dot
- DYNAMIC CONTRAST: See bold detail delivered by dedicated warm and cool Dual LED backlights that adjust in real time
- EXPANDED COLOR RANGE: Go beyond HDTV with Quantum HDR that delivers a vivid spectrum of color and contrast to your Smart TV
- AIR SLIM DESIGN: Elevate your space with a sleek TV aesthetic
- 4K UPSCALING: Whatever you watch, the Quantum Processor 4K transforms it to 4K through machine learning-based AI
- ALEXA BUILT-IN: Just ask Alexa, Google Assistant or Bixby to open your apps, change channels, control smart home devices and more
- SMART TV POWERED BY TIZEN: Access your favorite apps, streaming services and smart home devices right from your TV
The Samsung QLED Q60A smart TV on our list with its amazing design, superior picture quality, and responsive OS is the best smart TV under 700 that you can get right now.
First of all, the design of this TV is amazing, it comes with a nearly frameless design, which provides an immersive watching experience. Also, the overall build quality is superb, just by looking at this monitor, you get a premium feel.
Plus, the stand of the monitor is also height-adjustable, so you can easily adjust the height of the monitor according to your preferred choice for added comfort.
The profile of this TV is super-slim, which allows you to put it in crumpled places. Moreover, it comes with a wall-hanging kit, which allows easy wall hanging without any additional accessories.
Most importantly, this monitor has a superior quality display with a resolution of 4K. The colors on the screen are fantastic on this monitor with excellent sharpness, and contrast, all thanks to the iconic Quantum Dot Technology.
This technology is exclusively available on Samsung TVs. It boosts the sharpness, and contrast of the picture. So, the blacks are darker, and whites are more white, which dramatically enhances your TV-watching experience.
The Dual LED backlight used in this TV makes sure to get proper lighting even when you are watching movies and shows in a darker climate. With the Quantum HDR technology, there is no shortage of colors on the screen too.
Amazingly, Samsung has integrated an upscaling 4K processor in this TV, which elevates the TV watching experience with its quick response, and AI learning capabilities.
Interestingly, this TV comes with three different voice assistants. So, there is Alexa, Bixby, Google Voice Assistant. Also, it works with Smarthtings. That means, you are not short of choices on this TV about voice assistants, so you do not have to even lift your finger, and can do all your tasks quite efficiently.
Now, coming to gaming performance, this TV offers remarkable gaming performance. With the 60hz refresh rate@4K, you get fluid gaming performance. In addition, this TV also has a complimentary Motion Xcelator feature, which boosts the refresh rate, in case you are trying to play something more competitive.
Besides, this monitor also has the low-latency, so your movements get noticed on the screen quicker than ever.
Another cool thing that you would notice about television is the ultra-wide screen, you can change the aspect ratio of this monitor from 21:9 to 32:9 with a simple click of the remote. By increasing the widths, you can have a better view of the battlefield.
Usually, smart TVs due to lack of space offer awful sound, but, that’s not the case here. This smart TV has excellent sound with perfect bass and treble. In case you are not satisfied with the native speakers, you can always use the Q-Symphony feature, which allows you to control your Samsung soundbar with the TV remote.
- 4K HDR PROCESSOR X1 – Powerful TV processing that delivers a picture that is smooth and clear, full of rich colors and detailed contrast.
- TRILUMINOS PRO – Reproduces more colors than a conventional TV resulting in picture quality that is natural and precise, and closer than ever to real life.
- GOOGLE TV – Seamlessly browse 700,000+ movies and TV episodes from across your favorite streaming services, all in one place. Watch content from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, the Apple TV app, and many more.
- MOTIONFLOW XR – On-screen motion stays smooth and clear, allowing fast moving sequences in sports, action movies, and games to be seen with lifelike clarity.
- 4K X-REALITY PRO – Our unique 4K database upscales all the HD content you love to near-4K resolution bringing back real-world detail and texture.
- WORKS WITH ALEXA – Through an Alexa enabled device, ask Alexa to change channels, adjust volume, and turn your TV on/off.
Sony is a leading brand in the TV world, and almost every household has one or more Sony TVs, and the X80J on our list is the perfect representation of Sony’s capabilities.
This TV comes with a striking design, user-friendly OS, built-in voice assistants, and a wide range of add-on features.
Firstly, we will discuss the design of the TV, the X80J comes with a revolutionary design with very slim bezels, allowing you to sink in the content. Apart from the screen, the stand and the overall build quality of the monitor are also worth admiring.
The best thing about this TV is its screen, it comes with a 4K high-definition screen, which is not only a normal 4K but comes with Sony’s leading TRILUMINOS PRO technology, which produces close to reality colors with a wide gamut.
Also, Sony has used the intelligent 4K HDR PROCESSOR X1 processor, which automatically adjusts the color, brightness, and contrast on the screen according to the genre of the content. So, you get the best possible results according to the environment.
For instance, if you are watching dark-climate movies, then it will automatically adjust the brightness to an extended level.
Surprisingly, there is also the Dolby HDR, which is perfect for watching movies.
Besides, other built-in features make this TV worth its price tag. It comes with the MOTIONFLOW XR technology, which comes very handy while playing movies, or watching high-intensity sports, in which the action is quick. This feature stabilizes the picture, so you get the perfect picture without any lag or tearing issues.
Since this TV comes with the Google TV integration, you are never short on content. Besides Netflix, Youtube, and Amazon Prime, it has 700,000+ content options on-board for non-stop entertainment.
Plus, it also has the Alexa & Google Voice Assistant integration, which allows hands-free operation.
Last not least, this TV also supports the Apple AirPlay 2 for mirroring your Apple device screen directly to the TV.
- Crystal processor 4K: This ultra-fast processor transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K.
- Multi voice: Smart TV with Alexa and Bixby. Mini Wall Mount Compatible and Vesa Wall Mount Compatible
- Smart TV powered by Tizen: Go beyond smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching experience.
- HDR: Unveils shades of color you can't find on HDTV. Sound Output (RMS)-20W
- Crystal display: Experience crystal clear colors that are fine-tuned to deliver a naturally crisp and vivid picture.
- Alexa built-in: Ask more from your TV. Just ask Alexa to open apps, change the channel, search for movies and shows, play music, control your smart home devices and more. To talk to Alexa, press and hold the mic button on your remote.
- VESA wall mount support included
Third on our list is the Samsung TU-8000 series Smart 4K TV, which just like the above two TVs on our list is an ultra-high performance TV, providing you the best bang for your bucks.
The Samsung TU-8000 TV has a slim body, and very narrow bezels, providing an excellent screen-to-body ratio. The bezels on this screen are so slim that at times you forget that there are any bezels at all.
Also, the stand of the TV is adjustable, which allows you to cater it according to your preference. Plus, it also comes with a wall-hanging stand, so hanging it on the wall is not a problem at all.
The colors on the screen are crisp with excellent brightness and contrast. With the Crystal Display technology, the 4K content on the screen looks breathtaking. When you combine that with the Crystal Processor, which automatically adjusts the colors, contrast, and sharpness according to the genre, the result is just magical.
Enough talking about the hardware configuration, this TV comes with the Tizen OS, which means navigating through the content is super-efficient, and fast.
Also, there are three voice assistants, including Bixby, Google Voice Assistant, and Alexa for hands-free control. Getting three different voice assistants means that you are never short of choices here, if you don’t like a particular voice assistant, you can always move on to the next one.
There is also good news for gamers here, this TV comes with the Auto Gaming Mode (ALLM), which automatically detects when you are playing games, and then automatically adjusts all the settings according to that. So, you can expect a high refresh rate and ultra-low latency.
Lastly, it comes with a very highly efficient remote, that supports the One Remote Technology, which works flawlessly with Samsung devices. This technology enables you to control your TV, soundbar, and Blu-ray player using a single remote.
- REAL 4K DISPLAY: The rich 4K displays of LG UHD TVs deliver quality you can see in every scene. Enjoy bright colors, high contrast, and impeccable detail.
- QUAD CORE PROCESSOR 4K: Our Quad Core Processor 4K gives you a smooth, crisp viewing experience with enhanced contrast, color and blacks.
- WEBOS + LG THINQ AI W/ MAGIC REMOTE: Control your smart home theater with ease. ThinQ AI and the Magic Remote enable simple navigation and intuitive voice commands, while the webOS platform supports a huge library of content with many of the most popular streaming apps.
- TRUMOTION 120 (Native 60Hz): TruMotion 120 technology reduces blur to sharpen details with up to 120 frames per second, giving fast-moving action sequences and lightning-quick sports a smooth, clean look.
How can a TV list be completed without featuring an LG TV? The LG 55UP8000PUA is another spectacular addition to our list, which fills the quota for LG TVs in our list.
The design of this TV is quite impressive. This TV has very thin bezels on all three borders, which takes away the frames from the screen, providing excellent screen immersion.
Just like the slim bezels, the overall design of the TV is very minimalist with very low spacing, which allows you to put this monitor into crumbled-up spaces.
The best part about this TV is its screen, which is inspired by LG’s flagship OLED technology. Thus, the colors on the screen are sharp, with excellent contrast. So, you will notice pure blacks, and brighter whites on the screen, which is amazing to watch. Additionally, the brightness on the screen is also worth admiring, which allows you to watch your favorite movies without any lighting issues.
The Quad-Core processor on this TV makes sure the colors are accurate according to the type of content you are watching, and this processor also ensures you watch the perfect content without any tearing or lags.
Besides, it also comes with the iconic TruMotion technology which further increases the refresh rate to minimize the lag or delay. Also, it ensures you get a proper picture without blur when you are watching high-action sports, such as football.
It comes with the LG Web OS, which is user-friendly, and very easy to navigate around. Furthermore, there is the LG Magic Remote, which has earned numerous awards to its name for its innovative features, and ease of use.
There are two voice assistants including the Alexa, and the Google Voice assistant, so in case you are not a fan of the LG Magic Remote, you can always head over to the tech-savvy side of things.
Also, the LG 55UP8000PUA Smart TV supports Airplay 2 for easy mirroring of iPhone & iPad to TV.
- Dimensions (WxHxD) with Stand: 57.4" x 35.3" x 12.6" | Without Stand (WxHxD): 57.4" x 33.2" x 3.3" | Weight with Stand: 38.1 lbs | Weight without Stand: 37.9 lbs
- Stunning 4K Ultra HD: 4K resolution delivers stunning detail and a remarkable visual experience.
- High Dynamic Range: HDR delivers bright and accurate colors for a lifelike viewing experience.
- Thousands of Streaming Channels: Enjoy the over 500,000 movies and TV episodes available to stream plus sports, news, music, kids and family, food, science and tech, fitness, foreign language and so much more.
- Simple, personalized home screen: Your favorite broadcast TV, streaming channels, gaming console and other devices are front-and-center. No more flipping through inputs or wading through complicated menus. Like apps on a smartphone, all your favorites are at your fingertips from the instant you turn it on.
TCL is an emerging Chinese brand that offers the perfect value for your money. If you are looking for the best bang for your buck, you cannot go wrong with TCL.
The TCL 65-inch Class 4-Series 4K UHD is TCL’s take into the budget segment of the TVs, and in our opinion, TCL has done a great job in this regard.
This TV comes with an excellent design, which is neat, sleek, and stylish. The bezels on the screen are ultra-thin, and the screen-to-body ratio is fantastic. That means, you have more real estate to watch on the screen, and you won’t have to watch the ugly bezels. The stand is also made out of high-quality materials and is also height adjustable.
Also, it comes with wall hanging brackets, so, if you are not interested in putting the TV on the table, you always have the option to hang it out.
The 4K screen on this TV is amazing. It offers superior performance with sharp colors and excellent contrast. Also, the brightness on the screen is good.
We were truly impressed by the OS on this TV, which is super-easy to navigate and comes with a wide set of features. The grid-styled UI on the TCL 4-series TV is one of the best features of this TV.
Just like all the other TVs on our list, it comes with Alexa integration, and also works with Google smart things, and Apple Homekit. You can also control the TV using the ROKU mobile TV application, which is an amazing feature to have on any TV.
- 4K PROCESSOR X1: See incredible 4K pictures, rich with real-world detail and texture, powered by our 4K Processor X1. Even images filmed in Full HD are upscaled close to 4K resolution by 4K X-Reality PRO using a unique 4K database
- TRILUMINOS Display: See exactly what the creator intended with advanced color and gradation
- SMART ANDROID TV with GOOGLE ASSISTANT: Use your voice to control your TV and smart home devices, easily search for movies and shows, get answers, and manage tasks
- HDR: High Dynamic Range (HDR) picture is the way TV was always meant to be watched. Ultra-high resolution and HDR video content combine to bring dazzling detail, color and contrast to everything you watch, while keeping a far wider range of brightness
- GAME MODE: Take your PlayStation experience to the next level with a Sony 4K gaming TV featuring dedicated Game Mode for a smoother, more responsive gaming experience
Last not least, the Sony X750H 65-inch 4K TV is another spectacular smart TV under 700. Just like the Sony X80J, this TV has a trendy design with very slim bezels, providing you with an amazing video-watching experience.
Apart from the design, the screen of the Sony X750H TV is also amazing. It has a 4K ultra HD panel, which provides vivid colors, with excellent sharpness and contrast. The sharpness on this TV is exceptionally better than the traditional TV, all thanks to the TRILUMINOS Display, which provides better color configuration than the traditional panels.
Also, there is the HDR configuration, which provides cinema-like quality at home. Moreover, there is also the 4K upscaling processor that not only provides you with upscaled 4K content, but also ensures you get proper color configuration, brightness, and sharpness according to the type of content you are watching.
Since this TV comes with the Android TV OS, there is no shortage so content. Besides, you can also download your favorite content from Google Play.
There is a dedicated gaming mode on this TV, which enhances the refresh rate, and the latency rate on this TV, providing the perfect environment for playing your favorite AAA titles.
Furthermore, there is also the Motionflow XR technology, which stabilizes the video in-game or high-action sport to minimize the blurring or lag.
Although there is the Google Voice Assistant integration, still, it lacks Alexa compatibility, which can be a deal-breaker for some people.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can We Get a Good Quality Smart TV Under 700 USD?
Yes, you can get a good quality smart TV for under 700. We have compiled a complete list of the best smart TVs under 700 USD above. So, you can easily choose the smart TV that works best for your needs.
What is the Best Smart TV for Under 700 USD?
Well, we have compiled a complete list of the best smart TVs under 700 USD, if you are still confused, and looking for a perfect product, then we recommend getting the Samsung QLED Q60A Series Smart TV.
What is the Best Android Smart TV Under 700 USD?
If you are looking specifically for an Android-based smart TV under 700 USD, then we recommend you to get the Sony X80J TV, as it comes with the Google TV integration with 700,00+ content options om-board.
How to Choose the Best TV Under 700 (Buying Guide)
Choosing the right product for your requirements can be quite an overwhelming process as there are numerous things that you should keep in your mind before making the decision.
Having a proper step-by-step guide allows you to make a much more informed decision, and you can get a product that better suits your needs.
Below is everything that you should be looking at in the best TV under 700.
Size matters! Especially when it comes to the TVs. TVs come in various sizes, and the bigger ones are more appealing, and provide a better TV-watching experience.
You can get a TV 55-inch, 65-inch, and 70-inch under a budget of 700 USD, which isn’t that bad.
However, you also need to keep in your mind that getting a TV with a bigger screen is not always a good idea, as you need to check your living room dimensions as well.
Another thing that you need to keep in your mind is that getting a bigger screen size with a low screen resolution can be a terrible idea, so you also need to keep the screen resolution in your mind.
In short, you need to look around for your needs and the screen resolution before making a decision about the size of the TV.
The brand is another crucial thing that you need to keep in your mind, as getting a cheap quality TV from an unknown brand is always a hit or a miss. To avoid such a situation, you need to get a branded TV from a reputed seller. In this way, you are betting your money on a proven track record, which is great.
Screen resolution plays a vital role in your TV-watching experience. Thus, we highly recommend getting a TV with a higher screen resolution. A TV with a 50-inch screen resolution should support 4K resolution.
Hence, you can enjoy your favorite content with much more clarity without any blurring issue.
Refresh rate means the number of times the screen refreshes in a second. It is also called FPS (frames per second). The higher is the refresh rate on the TV screen, the higher would be the fluency of the content.
This feature comes super-handy while watching high-action sports, and playing video games. The TV you are getting should offer at least 60hz of refresh rate.
Despite the fact, majority of the people use soundbars with the modern-day TVs, it’s always a get idea to get a TV that offers substantial sound performance. So, that, you can still enjoy good quality sound without spending hefty amount of money on soundbar.
Operating system plays a vital role in the user experience. Thus, you should also be paying heed on the OS of the TV. For instance, if you have been using a particular TV brand for a while now, then its always a good idea to stick in the current eco-system.
Nonetheless, there are other features that you should also be looking for in a TV operating system like the availability of content. For instance, ROKU TV offers over 1 million content streaming options, which is quite amazing feature to have.
Last not least, your smart TV should be offering decent connectivity options. Almost all the smart TVs come with the WIFI and Bluetooth connectivity. Apart from that, you also need to ensure the smart TV you are getting offers HDMI, DisplayPort, and USB connectivity. Hence, you can easily connect your favorite devices directly to the TV.
Getting the right TV can be quite confusing, especially, when you are following a tight budget. Thus, we have compiled a detailed guide listing the best smart TVs under 700 that you can get on the market right now.
By following this list, you can easily get the best smart TV for your needs. If you are still confused about choosing the right product, then we highly endorse getting the Samsung QLED Q60A Smart TV, which has a stunning display, user-friendly OS, and all the bells and whistles that you need in a smart TV.