Feeling confused about connecting Bluetooth Headphones to LG TV? If Yes, then, this guide is for you.
In this blog post, we have put together a complete step-by-step process for connecting the Bluetooth headphones to LG TV, regardless you have the latest LG Smart TV with built-in Bluetooth or a non-smart TV without Bluetooth.
That being said, let’s jump right into the action.
Connecting Bluetooth Headphones to LG TV
Unlike the pairing process of Bluetooth headphones to the laptop or mobile phone, the connection process of wireless headphones to the LG TV is entirely different.
Also, the method for connecting the Bluetooth headphones to LG smart TV, and the non-smart TV is entirely different.
Below, we have compiled the complete step-by-step method for connecting the Bluetooth headphones to the LG TV.
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to LG Smart TV (With Bluetooth)
If you have a newer LG smart TV, then it would have Bluetooth connectivity, which allows you to easily pair the Bluetooth headphones to your LG smart TV and enjoy the sound privately in the Bluetooth headphones.
You do not need any additional accessories, and also, the process is pretty straightforward without any complications.
Here are the Steps for Connecting Bluetooth Headphones to LG Smart TV:
- Turn on both the LG Smart TV and the Bluetooth headphones.
- Get the Bluetooth headphone into the pairing mode.
- You need to ensure there is no other device in the Bluetooth pairing mode (otherwise it can disrupt the process).
- Open the “Menu” on your LG smart TV, and head to the “Sound”.
- Look around for the “Speakers”, and click on “Add a New Device”.
- You would now see your Bluetooth headphones on the list.
- Click on your Bluetooth headphones, and if it prompts a pop-up, accept it.
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to LG TV (Without Bluetooth)
Although the process of connecting the Bluetooth headphone to LG TV without Bluetooth tricky, still, by following the below given guide, you can connect the Bluetooth headphones to LG TV.
It would require you to have an additional accessory in the form of a Bluetooth transmitter.
Here are the Steps for Connecting the Bluetooth Headphones to LG TV:
- Turn off the LG TV and connect the Bluetooth transmitter to it.
- Afterwards, get your Bluetooth headphones into the pairing mode, and ensure there is no device nearby.
- Also, put the Bluetooth transmitter into pairing mode.
- Now, the Bluetooth transmitter should automatically connect to the Bluetooth headphones, and you should enjoy sound.
Related Post: How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Sony TV
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can We Connect Bluetooth Headphones to LG TV?
Yes, you can connect Bluetooth headphones to LG TV. Above, we have compiled a complete process for connecting the Bluetooth headphones to LG TV.
What We Need for Connecting Non-Smart LG TV to Bluetooth Headphones?
In order to connect a non-smart LG TV to Bluetooth headphones, you would need to have a Bluetooth transmitter. By having a Bluetooth transmitter, you can easily connect it to the Bluetooth headphones.
Do All LG Smart TVs Come with Bluetooth Connectivity?
Yes, all the LG smart TVs come with Bluetooth connectivity.
In this blog post, we have put together two different methods for connecting the Bluetooth headphones to TV. The first method is for connecting Bluetooth headphones to LG smart TV, while the other one is for connecting the Bluetooth headphones to non-smart LG TV.
You can use the method that fits your TV type, and enjoy the sound directly into the Bluetooth headphones.
Leave a Reply