The IP address is one of the most critical things in a TV, and you can do numerous things using it.
Finding the IP address can be a tricky activity, thus we have compiled this step-by-step post. In this post, we have put together a complete method to get the IP address on Hisense TV.
This way, you can easily find the IP address on your Hisense TV.
Finding the IP Address on a Hisense TV
The IP address also known as the “Internet Protocol” is the unique identity of a computer or device on a network. By knowing the IP address you can do numerous tasks including assigning private Mac, blacklisting, and much more.
Below, we have compiled the complete step-by-step methods for finding the IP address on a Hisense TV model wise.
How to Get IP Address on a Hisense Fire TV
- Firstly, using the remote on your Hisense Fire TV, open “Settings”.
- Choose the “Fire TV” option.
- Select the “About” settings.
- Finally, choose the “Network” option.
- You would see the IP address of your Hisense TV out there.
How to Get IP Address on a Hisense Android TV
There are numerous methods of finding out the Hisense Android TV. We would discuss two of the most obvious methods for getting the IP address here.
Getting the IP Address on Hisense Android TV Using the Device Preference Method:
- First of all, go to the “Home Screen” using the TV remote.
- Open the “Device Preference”.
- Go to “About” on the TV.
- Finally, choose the “Status” option, and you would see the IP address of the Hisense TV out there.
Getting the IP Address on Hisense Android TV Using the Network & Settings Method:
- Using the remote of your TV open the “Home” settings.
- Go to “General Settings”, and finally choose the “Network & Internet Option”.
- Choose the “Connected Internet”.
- You would now see all the settings alongside the IP Address there.
How to Get IP Address on a Hisense Vidaa TV
- First of all, you need to grab the remote and open the “Home” menu.
- Open the “Settings”.
- Then, click on the “Network” settings.
- Choose the “Network Configuration”.
- Go to the “Advanced Settings”.
- There you would witness the IP address of your Hisense Vidaa TV.
Related Post: How to Use Hisense Smart TV Without Remote
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is IP Address?
The IP address also known as the internet protocol is the unique identity of a computer. It allows you to control various aspects of the TV.
How to Find IP Address on Hisense TV Without Remote?
Firstly, you need to download the universal remote on the TV, and then you need to follow the above-given guide for getting the IP address on Hisense TV.
What are the Uses of IP Addresses on a TV?
There are several things that you can do with the IP address. You can identify the computer on a network. Also, you can whitelist, blacklist, and restrict the device on a network.
The IP address allows you to restrict usage, blacklist, whitelist, and do numerous tasks. However, finding the IP address on a TV can be confusing.
Thus, we have compiled this step-by-step guidepost for finding the IP address on Hisense TV. In this way, you can find the IP address of any Hisense TV whether it is a Fire TV or the ROKU TV.
Leave a Reply